Become a Member
Becoming a member of MoA provides so many benefits including enrichment, meeting others who value the arts, supporting local artists, and transformative experiences through our exhibitions, programs, and events. In turn, our members support our mission of connecting art, artists, and the community by providing financial stability.
At the mission level, members receive the benefit of free
admission (through NARM- North American Reciprocal Museum Association) at over 1300 participating cultural institutions such
as museums, historical societies, botanical gardens, aquariums,
and zoos across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico
Mission Members also support our MoA for All initiative that
provides free access to the museum for underrepresented
community members and helps support free access for children,
local college students, military families, and those on SNAP
assistance, as well as providing free drop-in programming
All memberships receive the following benefits:
Single individual only.
Save money on two members.
Must live at the same address.
Single individual only.
Up to two people.
Up to four people.
As a Leadership Circle Member of the Museum of Art | Fort Collins you can take pride in belonging to a dedicated group of philanthropic individuals united behind the museum’s mission to connect art, artists, and community. Donors also support MoA’s equity and inclusion initiative that provides free memberships to all students at Poudre School District and CSU, as well as to social service agencies that serve the underserved.
Leadership Circle Members are donors who support the museum with donations of over $1000 annually and, in turn, enjoy the extensive benefits listed below. Donations can be made at one time, or monthly.
- Free Membership at both MoA and in the North American Museum Reciprocal Members’ Program (NARM). Your digital card will allow you access to over 1200 museums in North America including these in Colorado:
- Aspen Art Museum
- Boulder History Museum
- Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art
- CU Art Museum
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College
- The Western Museum of Mining and Industry
- Denver Firefighters Museum
- Molly Brown House Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver
- Durango Arts Center
- Historic Georgetown, Inc. Hamill House Museum
- Colorado Railroad Museum
- Foothills Art Center
- Golden History Museum and Park
- Western Colorado Center for the Arts (The Art Center)
- Leadville, National Mining Hall of Fame and Museum
- Longmont, Longmont Museum
- Loveland, Loveland Museum
- Colorado Snowsports Museum and Hall of Fame
- For a complete listing, click here.
- 20% discount in the Museum of Art Gift Shop Store on MoA merchandise consigned artwork not included
- Invited to all Membership Events and Exhibition Openings
- First-choice tickets at other local museums as available
- Invitation to private group tours of each exhibition with the Executive Director
- Special docent tours at participating local museums and access to special events
- Meet the artists’ private events
- One free use of David A. Tyrrell Conference Room
- Discounts on MoA lectures, artist talks, instructional seminars, workshops, and other educational offerings at MoA
- 10 Guest Admission Tickets per year to MoA. You can entertain friends, family, and out-of-town guests with trips to see MoA exhibitions.
Business Memberships & Strategic Partnerships
As a business member of the community, there are several ways to support the Museum of Art’s mission to connect art, artists, and the community and our MoA for All efforts.
The support of the local business community is paramount to our efforts of providing a true civic asset where everyone is an artist, and everyone feels they belong. Together, local businesses and cultural institutions create a dynamic, thriving community where residents can live, work, play, and learn in their own backyards.
Benefits to Your Business Include:
- Free Use of the Conference Room four times a year
- 20% Discount Rental of Art Engagement Center and Galleries
- 20% Discount for booking conference room on a standing basis
By choosing this level your business supports the museum while providing a benefit to your employees of extended memberships for them and their families. Your business logo will appear on our website and on our donor board.