FCMOA is located in Old Town Fort Collins at 201 South College Avenue.
Need help finding us? Give us a call at 970.482.2787
Wednesday – Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday noon – 5:00 pm
Monday and Tuesday Closed
$4 students with valid id and adults 65 and over
$1 youth (7-17)
Children 6 and under free and FCMOA members always get in FREE
Free, two-hour street parking is available in addition to the parking garage a few blocks north. City of Fort Collins Parking Map (printable).
There is handicap lift on the south of the building. Please call the museum at 970-482-2787 for staff to assist you with the lift.
Call FCMOA at 970.482.2787 to schedule a guided tour or field trip or go to this page to fill out the tour request form.
In addition, funding is available from our generous sponsor: Bank of Colorado to transport PSD school groups to FCMOA for group tours. More information can be found here.
FCMOA will need to know:
- the number of children (requires 1:10 adult: child ratio).
- preferred date, start and finish time of visit.
- name and contact info of teacher-in-charge (email, address, and phone of school).
Important information for teachers:
- Guided tours typically take about 40 minutes to see both galleries.
- Museum visits can be scheduled for up to 60 minutes (longer for older students).
- Up to 50 students can be accommodated at once.
First Friday Gallery Walk Open Admission
Join us the first Friday of each month for First Friday Gallery Walk from 6:00-9:00 pm. First Friday Gallery Walk evenings are Open Admission sponsored by the Eye Center of Northern Colorado. We believe that a strong arts and culture presence is essential for a healthy community. The Eye Center of Northern Colorado has partnered with the Fort Collins Museum of Art to underwrite various open admission days at the museum throughout the year. The goal of Open Admission Days is to provide access to FCMOA’s exhibitions and programs to the widest possible audience.
Museum of Art
The Blue Federal Credit Union Foundation has provided funds to the Fort Collins Museum of Art that will allow veterans, members of the military and their immediate families memberships and free admission for the rest of 2017 to the museum under the Blue Star Museum Project: arts.gov/national/blue-star-museums.
“Each year The National Endowment for the Arts invites art museums, zoos, historic sites and military museums to participate in the Blue Star Museum Program by providing free admission to active duty military personnel and their families between Memorial Day and Labor Day,” explained Lisa Hatchadoorian, the FCMOA Executive Director. “We are deeply appreciative of the Blue Federal Credit Union Foundation sponsorship because it allows the Fort Collins Museum of Art to expand the NEA Blue Star Museum concept from a short-term summer program into an annual plan. The funds replace admission fees and support our educational mission.”
Traveling military or veteran families will have free admission to the museum year-round, whenever they are in Fort Collins. Veterans and current military families in Larimer and Weld Counties will have all the benefits that come with museum membership moafc.org/membership/ including free admission and activities in the ART.EDU.OSITY Creative Space for Kids and gift shop discounts.
Tours and Field Trips
In addition, funding is available from our generous sponsor: Bank of Colorado to transport PSD school groups to FCMOA for group tours. Please fill out the fields below for funding.
Reservations for field trips must be booked at least one week in advance. To make a reservation, call 970-482-2787 or fill in and submit the form below.
We’ll need to know:
– Number of children (requires one adult chaperone for every ten students)
– Preferred date, start, and finish time of visit
– Name and contact info of teacher-in-charge (email, address, and phone of school)
Important information for teachers:
– Museum visits can be scheduled Wednesday – Friday, from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
– Up to 50 students can be accommodated at once
– There are no fees for K-12 PSD students on field trips. All other children and students pay regular reduced admission fees. One chaperone for every 10 students is admitted free of charge.
– Colorado Model Content Standards (CMCS) can be addressed in guided tours if requested in advance by the teacher.