The Founders Society is MoA’s major donor group and members make a commitment of between $1000 and $5000 per year for five years. Founders receive special recognition on the museum’s donor board and are invited to a series of exclusive art-related parties and events throughout the year.
As a Vision Builder member of the Museum of Art | Fort Collins Founders’Society, you can take pride in belonging to a dedicated group of individuals united behind the museum’s mission to spread the power of visual art. Vision Builders make a five-year commitment to contribute $1,000 to the Museum of Art in each one of those five years. In return, Vision Builders enjoy the extensive benefits listed below.
As a Museum of Art | Fort Collins Founders Society Vision Builder, you will enjoy the privileges of an Annual Family Membership which include:
- Personalized membership cards
- Free admission to all MoA exhibitions as well as to select events
- MoA E-newsletter
- 20% discount in the Museum of Art Gift Shop Store on MoA merchandise (consigned artwork not included)
- Discounts on MoA|FC lectures, artist talks, instructional seminars, workshops and other educational offerings at MoA
- 10 Guest Admission Tickets Per Year to Museum of Art | Fort Collins Exhibitions
As Vision Builders when you use your tickets, you will be helping the museum educate, engage and expand our attendance and member base. You can entertain friends, family and out-of-town guests with trips to see MoA exhibitions.
- Participation in North American Museum Reciprocal Members’ Program
Through the Museum of Art’s membership in the North American Museum Reciprocal Members’ Program not only will you, a Founders Society Vision Builder member, enjoy the benefits of MoA membership, but you will also have opportunities to explore other cultural centers. By presenting your Museum of Art | Fort Collins membership card at select museums, you will gain access to their exhibitions.
- Vision Builders receive advance invitations to opening receptions and Museum of Art | Fort Collins special events. In addition, Vision Builders receive two invitations to each MoA-hosted exclusive Founders Society event.
- On the Museum of Art | Fort Collins donor board, in the museum’s annual report and on the MoA website, Founders Society Members are recognized as individuals committed to advancing the MoA mission by example. They support the MoA vision and believe in its values. Founders Society Members believe art matters.
Current Founders Society
Don & Donna Beard
John & Brooklyn Dellenbach
Dr. Bev Donnelley & Bill West
KF & Mary Dunnington
Lili Francuz & Mike Loughlin
Carol Ann & Gary Hixon
Melissa & Tom Katsimpalis
Jean Lehmann & Ray Nelson
Myra & Mike Powers
Dawn Putney & Tom Campbell
Megin Rux & Jason Lustbader
Dr. Peter Springberg & Jan Kowall
Ann & Carl Wilmsen
Dr. Wayne Yakes