donate to moa
- Free Student Memberships will be provided to all school children within PSD and at CSU.
- Free Admission Days and First Fridays are times when MoA is free to all visitors. Thanks to our generous sponsors such as Eye Center of Northern Colorado and The Youth Clinic, we are able to offer free admission days during each exhibition cycle.
- MoA for All Creative Space provides a FREE hands-on, creative space for play and education that reflects our exhibits! This fun, self-directed, creative and art immersive room is a place for kids and adults to create hands-on art.
- Museums for All, an Institute of Museum and Library Services initiative that will provide free admission to SNAP recipients.
- Blue Star Veterans Program provides free access to Veterans and Active Military all year round
- Art Central, a free app that makes” The City Your Museum.” Providing wayfinding through GPS to find public art in Fort Collins. FInd it in the Apple and Google App stores.
- Art Ambassadors are volunteers that represent different communities that provide education, art programs and tours of exhibits and programs in the community.
Every donation makes a difference to the Museum of Art Fort Collins. Your gift helps support our mission to spread the power of visual art, provides for thought-provoking exhibitions of local, regional and national art, engaging programs and educational initiatives for children and adults.
We all have the same aspirations for MoA to be a world class museum. A donation today would help us honor, expand and create the kind of art museum that the first small, passionate group envisioned almost 40 years ago when the museum was created.
If you prefer to donate by check/mail, our mailing address is:
Museum of Art Fort Collins
201 S College Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80524