Museum of Art founder Roz Spencer had a vision 36 years ago — to create a vital, vibrant hub where our community could gather and embrace the power of visual art.
MOA is more vibrant than ever thanks to your support. Thank you for investing in visual art and education for all ages. Thank you for celebrating what artists do every day to help us see the world differently. Thank you for getting excited about art!
In the past year, you helped MOA:
- Reach 23,128 patrons — our largest attendance ever!
- Provide 4,000+ local children with educational programs and access to exhibitions.
- Bring blockbuster national exhibitions to MOA, like our recent 50 Greatest Photographs of National Geographic.
- Drive the wildly popular Art of the Garage Tour for another year.
- Support local art and the future of the museum with the 17th annual Masks Benefit.
Will you help us keep the momentum going and the art flowing in Fort Collins? Every donation we receive goes toward helping our dedicated staff, Board and volunteers realize Roz’s vision for our community museum. Like most fine art, we’re only getting better with age.
To donate to the museum, click below.
Thank you so much for your support of MOA and helping to spread the power of visual art.