Rentals at MoAFC
From August 27, 2021 – March 13, 2022, the Museum of Art Fort Collins is unable to do main gallery rentals due to sculpture exhibitions installed in the museum.
The museum lends itself best to cocktail-style receptions. It is not suitable for formal gala type receptions where food is served. The museum does not have catering facilities. Depending on the exhibition, food or drink may not be permitted in the gallery. Rental opportunities at the museum include:
- Approximately 1,800 square feet; maximum capacity of 160 people
- Large north windows facing Oak Street Plaza
- Wheelchair accessible
- $550/flat fee for up to four hours and $100/per hour after four hours
- depending upon the exhibition in the main gallery, food/drink may or may not be permitted
Please contact us about our non-profit rate – call (970) 482-2787 or email [email protected]
ART.EDU.OSITY Creative Space
- Suitable for childrens’ parties
- 400 square feet; seats approximately ten children
- High east-facing windows
- Wheelchair accessible
- No food or drink permitted
- $250 for up to two hours, features an instructor-led art project
- Additional fees include $300 for staff set-up and clean-up. Clients who do not choose the $300 package are responsible for cleaning up the rented area. Anything left for MoA staff will be charged to the client/user at a rate of $100 per hour.
- MoA does not provide bartenders, servers, or other staff for any rentals. It is the responsibility of the client to provide a TIPS trained server for the private event.
- It is required that all rental clients provide a certificate of liability for additional insured of $100,000 three days prior to the event.
- We do have a non-profit discount.
- Reservation Deposit: $200. Payable when the contract is signed. (Dates will only be reserved once deposit is received).
- AV (projector, sound system, microphone): $50 fee
Other Notable Information:
The care of artwork is our first priority. Museum etiquette should be observed at all times.
Please inform your guests of the following rules:
- DO NOT TOUCH the artwork.
- Keep food and drink away from the artwork, display cases, and pedestals.
- NO smoking, open flames, confetti, flower petals, bubbles, or pets.
- Do not attempt to move artwork under any circumstances.
- Contact a staff person before leaving the gallery unattended.