Current Job Openings at MOA
We are currently looking for a Gift Shop Manager (Volunteer Position). Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com if interested.
- Find appropriate merchandise for each exhibition at least six weeks prior to opening
- Find wholesale outlets for merchandise
Artist interfacing responsibilities
- Connect with artists about merchandise
- Have artists sign contract
- Have artists complete an inventory of the items they bring in
- Have artists price their work with the inventory number on each piece before bringing into the museum
- Contact artists to pick up art work or bring in additional art work
- Keep an accurate inventory of artists’ gift shop merchandise
- Keep a record of all artists’ names, address, phone numbers and email addresses
- Keep a record of what consigned merchandise has been in the shop for 2-3 months and then rotate out if not moving/selling
- Set up gift shop with merchandise from artists and museum purchases during the installation time between exhibitions and weekly as needed
The museum is also looking for volunteers for events and installation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.